Bilingual Care is an agency sponsored and approved by the New York State Department of Education. At Bilingual Care our goal is to provide quality educational services to the community according to New York State’s standards. Programs shall be learner-centered, educationally based and designed to:
- Meet the social, cognitive, linguistic, emotional, cultural and physical needs of all eligible children
- Promote literacy through collaborative efforts between the provider, school and parents, using multiple approaches, which include creating a literacy environment and providing opportunities for reading and writing.
- Develop receptive and expressive communication skills.
- Maximize integration of preschool children with disabilities.
- Provide transition to the early elementary grades.
- Coordinate support services for children and families in order to ensure that each child has the opportunity to successfully meet appropriate development goals.