Bilingual Care Job Openings
SEIT (Special Education Itinerant Teacher)
We are currently seeking Special Education Teachers to provide special education (SEIT) services to preschool students with special needs at community-based locations.
As a SEIT you will:
- Implement the child's Individualized Education Program (IEP)
- Collaborate with parents, directors and teachers to meet the child's needs
- Coordinate the child's educational goals with other providers and therapists
- Coordinate and share information with the child's regular classroom teacher, parents, and therapists.
- Participate in Committee on Preschool Special Education (CPSE) and Committee on Special Education (CSE) meetings
- Provide opportunities for parents to partner in their child's education
- Provide quarterly and annual reports regarding the child’s overall development
- Maintain Daily Log Sheets and Log Notes of sessions provided
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package (Full Time)
Competitive Rates Per Hour (Part Time)
Part Time and Full Time opportunities
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include all certifications and workshops completed.